- Survey: Agents Fail to Deliver Hyperlocal Expertise December 5, 2017
Real estate pros are sacrificing the specific neighborhood information clients want in their marketing, instead trying to appeal to as wide...
- Hire a Robot for Your Next Home Showing December 5, 2017
A robot could walk your buyers on a guided tour of a property, without you ever having to be there in person.
- Housing Trend to Watch: The ‘Surban’ December 5, 2017
Suburban areas are taking on urban features, such as greater walkability to retail and restaurants, creating a new kind of living style that could...
- Why Christmas Trees Are Pricier This Year December 5, 2017
The holiday staple will cost homeowners 10 percent more than they spent last year. This is what’s behind the price hike.
- Quick Tips to Remove Hardwood Scratches December 5, 2017
Many scuffed-up floors can actually be easy to repair.
- How to Stay Sane When You’re Overworked November 29, 2017
Learn to say no and delegate tasks with these tips for overextended real estate pros.
- HUD announces new FHA loan limits for 2018 December 11, 2017
Due to rising home prices, FHA loan limits will go up in 3,011 U.S. counties next year. In high-cost areas, the max rises from $636,150 to $679,650 next year.
- FHA will stop financing property with a PACE loan December 11, 2017
HUD will no longer allow FHA financing on properties if a PACE energy-efficient improvement lien remains in place. It says a mortgage default could threaten its Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund since PACE loans have priority lien status.
- Legal QandA: Does condo board have authority to give gifts? December 11, 2017
Legal QandA: Does condo board have authority to give gifts? Also: Is the shower drainpipe in my upper-floor condo my responsibility until it joins my downstairs neighbor's drainpipe? When does the HOA have authority?
- 9 grants and programs that help secure a first home December 11, 2017
80% of millennial renters want to buy a home, yet most say they can't afford it. However, there are ways to get around that problem.
- Most likely RE industry disrupter? Self-driving cars December 11, 2017
Experts predict that fully autonomous vehicles will be here by 2021, and if "commute time" becomes irrelevant, it could change supply, demand and home prices.
- Florida Realtors: Deck the halls safely this holiday season December 11, 2017
Yule logs should burn – Christmas trees should not. If you're decorating for the holidays with this year, keep these safety tips in mind.
- The state with the highest hidden flood risk? Not Fla. December 8, 2017
Homes in Special Flood Hazard Areas are high risk, but the state with the most in moderate or high-risk zones isn't Florida, Texas or Louisiana. It's Arizona.
- FREC to consider team advertising rules on Wed. December 8, 2017
On Dec. 13, the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) will discuss – and
- Is a front-yard veggie garden a constitutional right? December 8, 2017
The Fla. Supreme Court has been asked to nix a local ordinance that allegedly violates privacy rights, and the right to acquire, possess and protect property.
- More property tax money coming in – but for what use? December 8, 2017
Rising home values increase property taxes, and Gov. Scott's proposed budget would move much of that tax money into education as a "required local effort."