Free Tech Support
The Tech Helpline is available to answer members' questions Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Just call 407.587.1450 and have your membership information handy (either your FREC license number or NRDS number).
Or you can access this free service via email for computer support questions or chat for live computer support through the FloridaRealtors.org site.
Expert assistance and support
- Helping Florida Realtors® members maximize the business tools and support features on floridarealtors.org, including setting up your free member website and configuring property functions such as IDX.
- Advice on shopping for hardware, software or digital equipment.
- Advice on installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Diagnosing computer hardware malfunctions.
- Helping you get the best performance from your equipment.
- Working through system failure of basic hardware and software components.
- Recommending the most current software for your computer system.
- Troubleshooting Local Area and Dial-Up Networking configuration and connectivity.
- Consulting with members about networking opportunities.